Labor Day Menu
– Available Now Thru September 20
– Expanded Hours – Friday and Saturday, 7 am – 7 pm
Bring on the cool weather!
From Your friends at Good Company Donuts & CafeOrder Online
Let us know what you think!
One question for you… would you prefer the menu to change weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly? Let us know!
Butter and a little seasoning….
This Week’s Featured Offerings
Our delicious grilled chicken parm is back in the rotation… grilled chicken with melted picante provolone and parmesan Reggiano, marinara sauce over bucatini pasta and finished with fresh basil. Served with our house garlic bread and a side salad.
Seared Halibut over creamy polenta with corn salsa…simple and fresh!
Smokey Texas-style brisket, house pickled peppers, and our creamy Mac & cheese
Wild caught lobster tossed in a spicy lemon butter sauce with our creamy Mac and cheese with penne.
Served with a side salad and house garlic bread.
Classic margarita made with epsilon blanco, cointreau and fresh squeezed lime juice.
Friday and Saturday, 7 am – 7 pm
How it Works
- Order online via the website – www.gocodough.com -> click the green Order Online button at the top right of your screen. Mobile devices will have this option listed as a dropdown found at the top right of the page.
- You can also order by calling the cafe at 703.243.3000.
- Delivery is available for FREE on orders over $50 or for a $10 flat fee.
- Delivery for Seniors is FREE until further notice.
- Contactless pickup, curbside, and delivery available.
Note any allergies in the notes.
Questions? Call 703-243-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org